Features and Benefits
- Q-SYS Ecosystem Integration - simple drag-and-drop integration into your Q-Sys design, enabling network routing, advanced processing and control.
- Legacy of power redefined - These network amplifiers are built with a 5th generation high-efficiency, Class-D hybrid powertrain design built upon the dependable PL380 PowerLight™ amplifier platform.
- Flexible & efficient channel power distribution - CX-Q Series network amplifiers feature FlexAmp™ and FAST (Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™), which combine to provide extreme flexibility in output deployment.
- Network Inputs only - "Q" models offer four channels of mic/line inputs (with +12 V phantom power) for additional on-ramps into Q-SYS.
- PowerLight universal switchmode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance and low weight
- Touch-proof Euroblock loudspeaker connections
- Eight bi-directional GPIO connections for further control and integration of third-party peripherals within Q-SYS
- Automatic energy saving modes ensure that the amplifier will draw the minimum amount of AC power while still providing outstanding audio quality
- Typical Distortion: 0.02 - 0.05% / 8Ohm, 0.04 - 0.1% / 4Ohm
- Maximum distrortion: 4Ohm - 8Ohm: 1%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +0.2dB / -0.3dB
- Noise (Unweighted output muted): >101dB
- Noise (Weighted output muted): >104dB
- Gain (1.2V setting): 35dB
- Damping factor: >100
- Imput impedance: >8k balanced and >4k unbalanced
- Amplifier and load protection: Short circuit, open circuit, over current, over voltage, thermal, RF, DC fault shutdown, active inrush limiting, on/off muting
- AC power input: Universal power supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Agency approvals: UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant, FCC Class B (conducted and radiated emissions)
- Carton contents: IEC cable, quick start guide, Euro (green) connectors
- 8 independent Channels (A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H): 1000W/100V, 1000W/8Ohm, 1000W/4Ohm, 1000W/2Ohm
- 2 Channel BTL Bridged A+B or C+D or E+F or G+H (Doubles Voltage): 1500W/200V, 1500W/8Ohm, 1500W/4Ohm, Not recommended /2Ohm
- 2 Channels Parallel AB or CD or EF or GH (Doubles Current): 1500W/100V, 1000W/8Ohm, 1250W/4Ohm, 1500W/2Ohm
- 3 Channels Combined in Parallel ABC or EFG (Triples Current): 1000W/8Ohm, 1500W/4Ohm, 1500W/2Ohm
- 4 Channel Bridged/Parallel AB+CD, EF+GH (Doubles Current and Voltage): 2500W/8Ohm, 3000W/4Ohm, Not recommended /2Ohm
- 4 Channels Combined in Parallel ABCD or EFGH (Quadruples Current): 1000W/8Ohm, 2000W/4Ohm, 2500W/2Ohm, 3000W/1Ohm
Controls, Indicators and Connections
- Controls and indicators (front): Power • Channel MUTE buttons • Channel SELECT buttons • Channel Input Signal and CLIP LED Indicators Channel Output and LIMIT LED meters • NEXT, PREV, ID buttons • Control knob
- Controls and indicators (rear): AC Power Disconnect (IEC C-14)
- Input connectors: "Q" models - 3-pin Euro (green) and Q-LAN Network connectivity
- Output connectors: 8-pin Euro (green)
Weight and Dimensions
- Dimensions (HxWxD) mm: 89 x 482 x 406
- Weight (Net): 11,3 kg
- Weight (Shipping): 13,2kg
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις για το προϊόν ακόμη.
Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε για να αξιολογήσετε. Σύνδεση